STEAL THE SHOW | 989
STEAL THE SHOW | 989
What's this? It is the new generation lipstick: natural and vegan formula, intense color and long-lasting wear, created with the ALL TIGERS community.
The colour: the EXTRAVAGANT 2-IN-1
Festive, and explosive this one is the magic wand of collection! The metallic blue-green tint has 2 usages:
- for all skin tones, as a top coat for an illuminating touch: use the fingertips on the middle of the upper and lower lips, or very lightly directly over another lipstick, it conveys an amazing iridescent glow. This will give you an astonishing creative look.
- on darker skin tones(but not only!) , as a one-of-a-kind lipstick: This shimmering turquoise is used as a lipstick, not one bit afraid to show off its extravagance.
For more ideas on how to use our Green STEAL THE SHOW, discover here 3 Reasons to adopt ALL TIGERS' Green Metal natural and vegan lipstick
Without essential oils nor gluten. 100% natural scent. Tested under dermatological control. Made in Italy. Size : 15g.
*Cruelty-free: European regulations prohibits animal testing, and we refuse animal testing outside of Europe.
Key ingredients: organic castor seed oil, organic carnauba wax, organic corn extract, organic coconut oil, organic centella asiatica extract, organic aloe vera, pigments
INGREDIENTS : RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, CI 77891, MICA, OLEIC/LINOLEIC/LINOLENIC POLYGLYCERIDES, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, UNDECANE, TRIDECANE, GLYCERYL ROSINATE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, SILICA, CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS), CI 77510, AQUA (WATER), LECITHIN, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TIN OXIDE, TOCOPHEROL, CITRIC ACID, ASCORBYL PALMITATE
Our formulas have been approved by the expert application teams Composcan. Any questions? Email us at email@example.com
- Formulated without silicones, the lipstick can transfer: the important thing is to apply the right amount of product. Find our 3 tips to limit the transfer effect of a lipstick.
- After application, press the lips on a paper tissue to better 'fix' the color. For best precision, use a brush.
- For best makeup removal, use a remover with a rich texture, such as an oil or thick milk. Find our advice for easily remove long-lasting lipstick.
Close tightly after each use, and keep away from daylight. The optimal period of use after opening (P.A.O.) for this type of product is 12 months, as for conventional lipsticks.
Zéro ingrédient d'origine animale. Zéro exploitation animale. Cruelty-free.